Presenting the SWISH Summit series. After lining up Australian business icons & Shark Tank Investors Andrew Banks, Dr. Glen Richards & Steve Baxter, as well as Scaling Up Coach Anna Samios in October, we were joined by hundreds of business owners, entrepreneurs & salespeople for the first-ever, highly successful SWISH Summit.
Over the next few weeks we’ll be bringing you some of our highlights from the nine-hour day. Today you’ll be joined by a 45-minute keynote & 15 minute Q&A with Dr. Glen Richards.
Dr. Glen Richards is the founding Managing Director of Greencross, the largest pet care company in Australia. Glen grew the Greencross empire from a single veterinary practice in Townsville into an ASX-listed company with clinics all over Australia. He is also internationally renowned for his appearance as an investor on Australia’s Hit TV Show, Shark Tank.
Glen’s keynote provides an extremely informational journey through Glen’s experience both personally and professionally.
Key takeaways include:
- Glen’s personal and professional growth
- Succession planning through your staff & customer experience
- How to turn your sole-trader into an empire
- Why most great ideas react from an industry roadblock
- Where most people go to secure investments (Friends, Family & Fools)