- LIVE WEEKLY SESSIONS Access to LIVE Focus, Role Play & Accountability Sessions – with SWISH Senior Coaches– valued at $18,750.
- SCRIPTS/TEMPLATES Over 50 sales, customer service, HR & reception scripts, templates & documents available to download, keep & edit accordingly.
- 24/7 ACCESS TO BITESIZE EDUCATION Over 200 short 3–8-minute videos for on-the-go learning and quick re-caps before appointments, accessible at a time that is convenient for you.
- WEBINARS Access to ALL on-demand training webinars from our directors & guest speakers – Valued at over $8,000.
- FOUNDER SESSIONS 1 x Group Sales Q&A (Zoom) with our Founder Ryan Tuckwood EVERY month – valued at over $12,000.
- BEHAVIOUR & DRIVERS ASSESSMENTS (inc. DiSC) 17-Page personalized report to help tailor your coaching (12-month members only) – retail $500pp.
- CERTIFIED SWISH GOLD Accreditation at 12 months.
- REPORTING Full Reporting to track & measure progress through a Managers Portal. Individuals can see their own progress – valued at $1,997.
- MOBILE FRIENDLY Listen, watch, engage on-the-go.
- DEDICATED SUCCESS MANAGER A direct point of contact whose job is to inspire, guide and support you to ensure success – priceless.
- THE SWISH SPINE The revolutionary SWISH Spine program, designed to create elite sales & communication professionals
Your SWISH Academy membership will release all of the following content in a range of training videos, audio files, downloadable documents, live webinars,
(but certainly not limited to):
- Access to the SWISH 14 Day Sales Challenge
- 12 Week Structured On-Boarding
- The core SWISH five core competencies (27 videos & correlating documents)
- S – STATE OF MIND
- Goal Setting & Action Planning
- How to learn anything FAST
- The 4 Buying Archetypes
- 4 Levels of Learning & The Change Curve
- W – WINNING FIRST IMPRESSION
- Master your elevator PITCH
- The 4-step Process to Frame any Conversation
- Phone Communication Mastery
- Body Language 101
- The importance of Personal Brand
- I – IDENTIFY HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH EVERYONE
- Building Rapport
- Features v Benefits
- Conflict Resolution & Empathetic Communication
- The Negotiation Ladder – Intro/Guided Discovery/ • Presentation/Trial Close/ Transaction Completion
- S – SECURE CLIENTS FOR LIFE
- Middle Offering Syndrome & how to package your offer
- Trial Closing & the IBO method to getting commitment & poor sales language
- How to follow up without being a cheesy salesperson
- The top 10 sales & communication mistakes
- Objection Handling
- H – HARNESS A WORLD-CLASS CULTURE
- Daily Structures for high performance
- Top 10 Leadership Skills we need to Empower & Inspire our teams
- Sales Funnels to understand specific areas to improve
- Personal Development Reviews
- Top 10 morning meeting sessions that ensure you start the day in the right manner
- S – STATE OF MIND
- The SWISH Summit Recording
- Live training with SWISH Co-Founders Ryan Tuckwood & Jack Corbett, Shark Tank investors Andrew Banks, Dr. Glen Richards & Steve Baxter, as well as scaling up coach Anna Samios.
- Over 70 LIVE webinars with SWISH Co-Founders Ryan Tuckwood & Jack Corbett, as well as guest presenters.
- Access to The SWISH Show live podcasts (updated weekly)
- Access to weekly live SWISH Focus Sessions every Monday 8am (AEST)
OCTOBER 2021 DATES
October 20, 21, 22
FEBRUARY 2022 DATES
February 2, 3, 4
This two and a half day class is a highly intensive, multi-dimensional sales training program, packed with practical application sales skills, designed to engage all learning styles.
Throughout the course, you will learn all the required actions needed to be a successful salesperson, or train and lead a high-performing sales team to increase sales revenue.
This bootcamp is a comprehensive overview of how to deal with leads from all sources, close sales and create repeat and referral business which is delivered digitally via Zoom.
- Delivered by our founder Ryan Tuckwood & guest SWISH accredited coaches
- COVID-19 Safe. Delivered Digitally via Zoom from 9am-5pm each day.
- Highly practical including live role plays
- Includes takeaway booklets, worksheets, scripts etc.
- Now includes half day of Role Play to conclude event.
DAY 1: 9AM – 5PM – Sales Psychology
- SWISH History (SWISHtory) & Ice Breakers
- Goal Setting & Action Planning to stay motivated daily
- Daily Structures for Peak Performance, to remove procrastination & increase productivity
- How to master your first impression (The Elevator PITCH), so you never miss a sales opportunity again
- 4 Levels of Learning & The Change Curve – be aware of the hurdles before they arise
- Understanding The 4 Buying Archetypes – so you can weed out tyre kickers & focus your energy on genuine buyers
- DiSC Personality Profiling – so you can communicate with all personality types elegantly
DAY 2: 9AM – 5PM – Sales Process
- The 10-Step Negotiation Ladder – so you never lose control during your consult again (Prep / Intro / Framing / Discovery / Justify & Presentation / Trial Close / Negotiation & Follow Up / Value Exchange / WOW / Repeat & Referral Clients)
- Features v Benefits – 18-30 language patterns to sell emotional outcomes, NOT logical features.
- Packaging your Offer – the simple brain hack that allows your customer to decide instantly
- Objection Handling – diplomatically handle any objection moving forward
DAY 3: 9AM – 1PM – Execution Day
- This is the day to make your investment back.
- Role play of lessons so far
- LIVE ‘Power Hour’ of real sales calls to YOUR Pipeline using your newfound skills (on average, 68% of attendees see a 2X ROI in this session, if in a sales role)
- A combination of 12 months academy membership plus 1 x seat at the next SWISH bootcamp
- LIVE 30min-60min Roundtable (Q&A/Training) with Ryan every single week, including guest speakers.
- Advanced Role-Play & Feedback Sessions
- 1:1 real-time access to Ryan Tuckwood on Voxer/Telegram
- As needed SWISH-specific support from Ryan & his team Mondays through Fridays.