Effective, Ethical Sales Training – The SWISH Way
SWISH Sales Coaching offers multi award-winning sales training programs for business owners, entrepreneurs and sales professionals across the globe.
If you’re looking to accelerate your sales performance, improve your customer experience and help your team reach their potential, then this is the training for you.
For almost a decade now, we’ve been revolutionising the world of selling with our ethical training methodology called SWISH – Selling With Integrity, Selling Honestly.
Our mission is to create world-class, authentic, relationship-driven sales & communication professionals by providing them with the tools to articulate their value more effectively.
- No lies
- No deception
- No high pressure 1980’s sales tactics
Trust SWISH when you’re looking for sales training companies that teach honest, transparent selling that will 100% benefit your customers, your team and your business.
Innovative Sales Training Like No Other!
We know the sales process and are committed to helping businesses all over the world to achieve their best. Let us help you take your business to new heights. Sales doesn’t have to be a rollercoaster of results, with sales, staff & revenue on a constant up & down cycle.
No matter where you are in the world, we make it easy for you to train with us through our sales representative courses & get predictable results through a proven methodology.
Join the SWISH Academy for online training and 24/7 365 access to our expansive digital library of resources. Or enlist in our SWISH Sales Bootcamp for an all-inclusive 3 day program of intensive face to face training.
CATCH OF THE DAY!
In 2018, our Co-Founders Ryan Tuckwood & Jack Corbett were fortunate or crazy and took SWISH Sales Coaching (formerly ISR Training) to the next level when we appeared on Channel Ten’s entrepreneurial TV show, Shark Tank.
Proving that our sales techniques are the real deal, we became the first company in the history of the show in Australia to secure not 1, not 2, but 3 of the investors in Dr. Glen Richards, Steve Baxter and Andrew Banks who still to this day sit as shareholders & advisors to the board.
In fact in early 2020, they even increased their stake in the business as they saw the results we’d been achieving for companies all over the world.
When we’re backed by three of Australia’s most successful entrepreneurs, you know you’re in capable hands.
Types Of Sales Training Programs
Our core curriculum, the SWISH Spine, found in our Academy contains essential sales and communication content that will is suitable for many industries including:
- Online sales training
- Retail sales training
- Team sales training
- Phone sales training
- B2B sales training
- Corporate sales training
- Solar / construction sales training
- Automotive sales training
- SaaS sales training
- Real estate sales training
For a free 7 day trial of our Academy that has a select number of videos, register here.
We also offer a 3 day sales Bootcamp, which is a hybrid event that can be attended in person or virtually. You will experience an intense 3 days of sales psychology training, sales processes, and sales execution that will equip you with the skills required to generate more leads and increase your conversions. For more information about the SWISH Sales Bootcamp, visit here.
Online Sales Training
We offer online sales training through the SWISH Academy so you can learn anytime, anywhere.
By becoming a member, you gain 24/7 365 access to:
- The revolutionary SWISH spine sales methodology (5 principles, 25 competencies)
- All short 3-8 minute content – over 200 videos
- Over 50 scripts, templates & documents available for download
- SWISH Audio Book
- Access to all 14-Day Sales Challenge content
- Access to Podcast Interviews with some of the brightest minds in the world, including; Grant Cardone, Michael Lane, Shari Levitin, Andrew Banks, Steve Baxter, Dr.Glen Richards, Harry Singha and more added each month (Priceless)
- Weekly SWISH Focus Sessions – every Monday at 8am (AEST) (30mins)
- Access to ALL on-demand training webinars (Value over $8,000)
- Access to all future LIVE academy webinars
- 1 x Group Sales Q&A (Zoom) with our Founder Ryan Tuckwood EVERY month (value $11,880)
- Exclusive invites to SWISH VIP Events (priceless)
- SWISH GOLD Accreditation at 12 months
Retail Sales Training
As a retail salesperson, you need to be able to attract shoppers into your store and convert browsers into customers in a short period of time.
Retail sales differ from other types of selling as you need to be able to sell yourself in an extremely short amount of time, often with many distractions and build value in your company & your product instantaneously.
Our talented sales trainers can coach you to:
- Understand buyer behaviour and how to read someone instantly
- Understand how to communicate with all personality types
- Effectively communicate the features and benefits of a product or service
- Identify a customer’s needs and wants
- Identify a customer’s real pain-point and solve it
- Inspire same-day purchase
- Close more sales
- Reach KPIs
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Handle objections
Sales team Training
Whether you’re looking to train a new team or up-skill your current team, team sales training will result in a strong, cohesive unit working towards one goal.
We use ethical and honest selling techniques in sales training workshops to train you to:
- Motivate staff and inspire confidence
- Work as a team
- Negotiate and consult with integrity
- Close sales
- Cold call
- Get your mindset right
- Build rapport professionally & personally
- Understand emotional selling and logical selling
- Constantly surpass KPI’s
- Overcome objections diplomatically
- Inspire loyalty and repeat purchases
Phone Sales Training
Did you know that you only have 3-4 seconds to make a good impression over the phone? Phone sales are dependent upon building an almost instant rapport between you and potential customers.
Our professional sales trainers can help you:
- Gain confidence
- Perfect cold calling
- Beat the gatekeeper
- Master the elevator pitch
- Establish a good rapport over the phone
- Ask the right questions at the right time
- Empathise and practice active listening
- Handle objections
- Understand the importance of tonality
- Close sales
- Reach KPI’s
- Strengthen phone communication skills
B2B Sales Training
B2B sales training teaches business owners, entrepreneurs and salespeople how to effectively sell their products or services to other businesses.
B2B sales representatives need a specific set of sales skills that will enable them to successfully close deals with other business owners and sales professionals.
Begin your B2B Sales Training journey with a sales workshop and discover how to:
- Go about a ‘pre call stalk’ to ensure you’re only speaking with qualified leads
- Qualify early
- Build rapport elegantly to earn the right to offer advice
- Sell your company, products and services through outstanding presentations
- Master the art of words, tonality and body language
- Consult and negotiate
- Handle objections
- Close deals consistently
- Build a lasting rapport with clients
Corporate Sales Training
Corporate salespeople sell directly to other companies, either in-person or over the phone.
By signing up you and/or your sales team into a corporate sales training program, you can learn how to:
- Create a winning elevator pitch
- Identify the true value of a product or service
- Confidently conduct sales presentations that leave a lasting impression
- Demonstrate time management
- Network with other companies
- Perfect the skill of negotiation
- Build rapport
- Close deals
- Establish long-term relationships
A sales team stands at the front of every business and directly interacts with the target audience on a daily basis. Sales training helps to build a strong sales team who can effectively communicate the benefits of products and services by identifying a customer’s wants and needs. This increases customer experience, customer retention and ultimately, revenue which drives the growth of a company.
Sales training helps to build confidence in a salesperson and enhances their ability to work as a cohesive member in a sales team. Equipped with the right skills, trained employees can deliver an exceptional service that forges positive and lasting relationships with customers built on trust and loyalty. Our SWISH sales training programs do this by teaching you how to negotiate and inspire customers with integrity and honesty. In turn, this strengthens sales performance and results in increased revenue for the business.
Not every salesperson is a natural at selling. Sales training aims to teach employees the relevant key skills needed to confidently and effectively convert potential leads into loyal customers. This is achieved by teaching staff how to identify, communicate and solve a customer’s problems in a comfortable and positive exchange for both customer and consultant.
We’re a firm believer that a good sales training program taught by highly-qualified professionals can have a tremendous impact on improving any business. Just check out our proven results – we have helped clients increase conversions on average, for their businesses by 41% and SWISH Sales Coaching continues to grow year on year. By investing in sales training, you’re setting your business up with a solid foundation for success.
A sales training program is the process used to teach employees and/or business owners the skills required at every stage of the customer journey in order to increase confidence, boost sales performance and ultimately, drive revenue. It usually covers a wide range of subjects or modules that are relevant to a person in a customer-oriented role in the workplace. Sales training programs can be taught online or in-house, individually or as a team activity.
At the least, sales courses should include prospecting, mindset, cold calling, inbound enquiries, discovery, negotiating, closing, objection handling, customer service, tonality, personal brand, conflict resolution and more.
At SWISH Sales Coaching, we teach you this and much more. For more information on what we include in our sales training programs, head to the SWISH Academy page for online sales training or check out our SWISH Bootcamps for face to face training.
Most importantly, strong communication skills and the ability to ask the right questions at the right time to tap into a customer’s wants and needs is essential to ethical selling. A successful salesperson also needs to be confident, empathetic and an active listener. They’re skilled in handling objections, solving problems and educating prospects in the benefits of a product or service.
We know you’re busy. We’ve made it easy for you to incorporate our courses into your life by offering multiple convenient ways to learn. Alongside our worldwide digital platform, we take our SWISH Sales Coaching to multiple locations around the world:
Become a member of our SWISH Academy or kickstart your career as a sales powerhouse with our intense SWISH Virtual Bootcamps.
Ditch outdated training methods and discover a new way to make sales and grow your business. If you think sales is all about manipulating prospects into buying a product they don’t want – think again! We’re here to shake up the sales industry by introducing a way of selling based on ethics, honesty and integrity.
We can coach you to success with modern, innovative sales training and give you lasting results to keep you one step ahead of your competitors