Brisbane Sales Training
SWISH Sales Coaching offers comprehensive and highly innovative sales training courses in Brisbane to help your sales team grow continually and become more successful.
As a business owner, you understand the importance of having a strong sales team, especially in today’s highly dynamic economy. As the economy continues to expand and diversify with new brands and products, so does the average consumer’s preferences also evolve rapidly.
Depending on the prowess of your sales team this can affect your business’s bottom line either positively or negatively.
Why You Should Invest in Our SWISH Program
In the past 24 months alone our multi-award winning SWISH (Selling With Integrity, Selling Honestly) sales training program has received great media coverage after being featured on Shark Tank AU and receiving investment from three of the investors.
It’s a fact – numerous organisations spend lots of money on sales training initiatives every year but fail to net their desired results.
Over the years we have examined many of these programs and captured lessons and recurring themes from numerous businesses where the training failed to deliver on expectations. One of the most common reasons for failure has to do with the sales training companies providing education and not training per se.
While sales education and sales training might sound like they mean the same, they’re not interchangeable. Sales education is a systematic learning process that prioritises the acquisition of theoretical knowledge, while sales training refers to the impartation of a particular sales skill or trait.
Employees who receive this training, in the real sense, will also receive substantial sales education. However, those who receive sales education can be devoid of much-needed practical skills.
The SWISH Sales Coaching Difference
Our SWISH program provides both sales education and practical training, though our course is mainly focused on the practical aspect. We help salespeople understand not only what to do but also how to do it.
Our Brisbane sales training pros are committed to enriching sole entrepreneurs, business owners, sales personnel, and anyone with the desire to boost their sales skills by providing innovative and effective content that relates to the day-to-day selling reality.
Our content covers but is not limited to: how to build a rapport, mastering tonality, effective communication skills, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and so much more.
Our SWISH program content also caters to the following:
- Retail Sales Training
- Team Sales Training
- Corporate Sales Training
Retail Sales Training Brisbane
If you run a retail business, our award-winning SWISH program will provide you with the foundational knowledge as well as practical advice that will help you convert more prospects into paying customers.
Sales professionals who subscribe to our program are guaranteed to learn:
- How to avoid sounding overly promotional and salesy.
- How to avoid seller centric mannerisms.
- How to get customers talking by using concise phrases e.t.c.
- You can also expect content on other aspects of retail sales training such as online retail sales training, shadow retail sales training, and self-paced retail training.
Team Sales Training in Brisbane
Would you like your current sales team to evolve from average to top performers? Our SWISH program contains vital content that will produce top results for your workforce regardless of their size.
Some benefits you can expect include:
- Consistent business from new and repeat clients.
- Increased cohesion among the team members which leads to enhanced productivity.
- An increase in the number of high-end clients.
- Growth in revenue.
Corporate Sales Training in Brisbane
Is your business in the corporate sector? Our Brisbane sales training pros can enrich your team with content and practical advice to enable them to acquire the necessary skills to sell better in different environments.
Some of the benefits you can expect include:
- Increased revenue. The SWISH program equips your sales team with the necessary skills that increase their success rate. This translates to more profits for your business.
- Short sales cycles. Long sales cycles tend to consume lots of business resources. Our SWISH program helps your team learn how to spot empty leads and avoid them. This ensures the team is consistently closing sales.
- Increased motivation. The SWISH program helps renew employee enthusiasm. An energetic and positive outlook invigorates the selling process which, ultimately, leads to better results.
Ready to get started with a sales trainer Brisbane?
Are you ready to advance your business to the next level? Subscribe to our multidimensional SWISH training sessions to help your sales team obtain highly practical and effective sales skills to boost their performance. For in-person sessions check out our HIIT (High-Intensity Impact Training) Sales Training.
Depending on your preference you can access either our online sales training by visiting the SWISH Academy or you can subscribe for the in-person classes by signing up for our SWISH Bootcamp.