Melbourne Sales Coaching
At SWISH Sales Coaching, we offer sales coaching in Melbourne that is guaranteed to drastically develop your salesforce in order to help them meet your desired sales targets.
As a business owner, you’re probably all too aware that the vast majority of sales coaching programs don’t work.
Chances are you’ve invested in a couple of them with little success. As a leader, you know that in order to achieve and maintain consistent growth, your sales team needs to receive effective sales coaching.
After all, your business won’t thrive, let alone survive, without a talented sales department.
The SWISH Sales Coaching Difference
We’re able to accomplish this through our award-winning SWISH sales program which has helped numerous businesses across Australia and the world maximise their sales performance.
SWISH represents Selling With Integrity and Selling Honestly. In the past 24 months, our program has received tremendous media attention after being showcased on Shark Tank AU and receiving significant investments from three of the investors.
This is more proof that the SWISH program delivers great value.
Sales Coaching in Melbourne
Here are the benefits of a Sales Coach for Melbourne Businesses.
(Keeping in mind a sales coach and sales trainer are similar but overall they perform different functions)
A business sales coach plays a similar role to a sales trainer but delivers a host of other benefits. To better understand the differences between a sales trainer and a sales coach consider the roles of conventional trainers and coaches.
A trainer imparts knowledge on the correct way to perform an activity or achieve an objective. On the other hand, a coach may also teach the same skills but their focus is usually on helping others improve and refine a particular taught skill(s). In a nutshell, investing in a sales coaching program for your business will lead to a more knowledgeable sales team which will translate to more sales and more profits.
A good coach will offer a full business diagnostic to learn about the business and tailor an effective teaching model that compliments the specific business’ needs.
How a Personal Sales Coach Can Boost Business Results
As mentioned, the job of a personal sales coach is to provide sales training reinforcement and mentoring. It’s always advisable to obtain both the sales training and sales coaching programs for your team from the same firm as they will have more time to familiarise itself with your staff and have a better understanding of their needs.
If you choose different firms, in order to help you get better sales results, the first thing a sales coach does is work to understand your team and the areas they need the most help with. The coach will also seek to learn about the earlier sales training received (if any) in order to make an informed decision on how to conduct the sessions.
Afterwards, the coach will schedule regular meetups, either in-person or online, in order to help your sales team with any of the following:
1. Bettering their sales performance.
This may include providing motivation on a regular basis. Depending on the business, this may include reinforcing a product’s descriptions and benefits, especially for new sales members, to help them better handle customer questions satisfactorily.
2. Gaining a competitive edge.
This may include expounding on ways to establish good and long-lasting relationships with customers that the competition has neglected.
3. Continually updating a team's knowledge.
This involves providing the team with new information on how changes in information technology have affected their product and market, and how to adjust their sales techniques accordingly in order to thrive.
4. Boost their communication skills
This involves providing real-life examples on how to approach different prospects, and the tone, language, and mannerisms to use that will prove effective in closing a sale.
Benefits of Subscribing to Our SWISH Sales Coaching Program
The SWISH Method was created after coaching literally thousands of individuals & businesses all around the world & studying some of the greatest sales & communication coaches this planet has ever produced, including, but not limited to;
- Zig Ziglar, Brian Tracy, Jim Rohn, Tom Hopkins, Jordan Belfort, Shari Levitin, Simon Sinek, Ron Willingham, Grant Cardone, Joe Pici, Jeb Blount and many more with the aim to pull all the ethical aspects of all teachings to a modern-day style of selling & communicating.
We provide coaching on virtually all sales disciplines. Some SWISH coaching will help:
- Boost your team confidence through continuous coaching, follow-ups, and exposure, our model can help transform even the timidest employees into super salespeople.
- Improve your team’s selling skills. Our sales coaching sessions are highly personalised. We work with specific members to ensure they continually improve on their weaknesses. Over time we revise our coaching to focus on other areas as well.
- Accelerate the growth of your sales managers. SWISH coaching helps sales managers become better leaders in a short time span. Our program helps them better communicate their business sales vision and learn how to inspire their teams.
- Gain better sales results. By improving your team’s sales skills our SWISH coaching guarantees more revenue for your organisation both in the short and long run.
Our trainers can also visit your premises, upon request, to conduct sessions. For online sessions join our SWISH Academy for the best ethical sales coaching.
Ready to get started?
Are you ready to advance your business to the next level? Subscribe to our multidimensional SWISH coaching sessions to help your sales team obtain highly practical and effective sales skills to boost their performance. For in-person sessions check out our HIIT (High-Intensity Impact Training) Sales Coaching.
Depending on your preference you can access either our online sales coaching by visiting the SWISH Academy or you can subscribe for the in-person classes by signing up for our